New Charity Charm Partnership
Partnering with us is easy:
- The charitable organization purchases a minimum of 25 charms up front,
- These charms can be used by the organization as they see fit.
- They're great for fundraising items,
- Raffle items,
- Gifts to donors, etc.
- The cost to the organization is typically $10/piece - less than many traditional promotional items.
- Retail for our charms is $29.99.
- Your organization obviously keeps 100% of any sales of charms you've pre-purchased.
- More charms can be purchased (up to a maximum production run of 1,000 pieces per charm design) at any time.
- Silver charm bracelets (compatible with all mass-produced charm bracelet manufacturers, like Pandora) as well as coordinating beads can also be purchased by the organization, at a discounted rate.
Charms4Good also then carries and sells the charms on our site, Amazon.com, plus at a variety of vendor shows we have scheduled throughout the year. 50% of the profit from each charm sold through our company is then donated back to your organization. Donations are made quarterly.
In addition to this being a great fundraising opportunity for your organization, it's also a great way to get the word out about the awesome work you're doing!
We will share on our website details regarding
PLEASE NOTE: All charities must be approved by Charms4Good prior to partnership. If your charity is interested in working with us, please e-mail Kimberly at firstname.lastname@example.org